The Wellfleet Community Forum is a civic organization that provides the people of Wellfleet, Massachusetts an opportunity to:
- Freely express concerns and needs;
- Develop and implement plans to improve the quality of life within the community;
- Act in cooperation with Town government and other agencies and organizations in matters for the good of the Town.
Throughout the year, the Forum presents programs with speakers that provide information on topics of importance, interest, or concern. Presentations are generally followed by question and answer sessions.
Mark your calendars!
On May 13 the Wellfleet Community Forum is sponsoring a meeting where Outer Cape Health will present their plans for Wellfleet’s new facility. The meeting will be at 7:00 PM at the Senior Center.
In June (no date yet) we plan an update on local recycling practice. Contact: Lydia Vivante.
In July, we are planning a joint meeting w/ NRTP
August will be our Annual Pot Luck Supper at Preservation Hall
Videos of Recent Forums
- Pre-Town Meeting 9-17-18
- Non-Resident Taxpayers Assoc: Climate Change
- MASS. DOT Public Info Mtg: US 6 at Main St. Project
- Solar Panels at the Landfill
- Wellfleet Annual Town Meeting 4-25-18
- Wellfleet Annual Town Meeting 4-24-18
- Wellfleet Annual Town Meeting 4-23-18
- Pre-Town Meeting
- Town Election Candidates Night
- Water Management Hire & Beach Parking on Town Meeting Warrant
- Proposed Charter Changes
- State of the Town
- Update Library, Health Service, Cultural District
- Cape Cod Commission
For weather-related cancellation information check the Forum’s website
Support the Wellfleet Community Forum with a Voluntary Donation